Thursday, March 6, 2008

What do antibiotics and plastic wrap have in common?

Do any you have the same problem as I have had lately? Tanner was on an antibiotic and everyday (for about 5 days) I could swear that this was the last dose, and yet there was another after another, after another. I have had the same problem with a package of plastic wrap that I have. For 3 months every time I use it I think "finally I can get rid of this stupid plastic wrap that really doesn't wrap around anything and I can start the really good one that I have". But it has been 3 months and it is still hanging on. Well you might say "just throw it out" but I can't bring myself to waste it. It is crazy. I said to Mike the other day that I never realized paying your tithing would make it so your plastic wrap and antibiotic kept being replenished.

4 comments:

Megan B said...

Hee hee, unforeseen blessings! Or cursings! :)

Karen said...

I love it!

lanita said...

Jenessa, that is too funny. But I totally understand what you're talking about!

Unknown said...

lol that's funny, now I finally know what is really going on. lol