Saturday, February 16, 2008

Surprise Jenessa


On my birthday I received a balloon bouquet with a poem inside telling me that I had someone picking me up on Friday at 8:00. So for days I wondered who it could be and what we were going to be doing. My friend Amberly showed up with a birthday crown (which I had to wear all night because I know how happy it would make Amberly) and said okay lets go. So we were off, and we were off to well I still didn't know where. We got the the theater and she paid for our tickets and we went inside. I now knew we were going to a movie (I am quick and soooo very smart) but had no clue which one we were seeing. When we walked in 3 of my other friends were in there waiting. We ended up seeing Juno. It was one I had wanted to see. It looked really funny on the trailers. I liked parts of it but it was so crude, if you asked my opinion on seeing it I would say you really could miss it. We ended up going out for steamers (my favorite) after at Starbucks and because I was wearing my birthday crown I got mine for free. (I think I will take that little crown whenever I go from now on.) I was really surprised and I had a great time. Thank you all.

3 comments:

Megan B said...

That is such a great surprise party idea! I love it! And anothe Happy Birthday to you, my dear :)

I love the crown idea too, that is classic :)

Mandee said...

What a fun idea! I wish I could have been there too!

Unknown said...

Oh, how fun for you. It looks like you had a great time!!