Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh it starts

We were at a birthday party last week and my friend Joy was telling me that her son had been really upset when he got in the car a few days before. She said that she put him off for a few minutes but he didn't let up. She finally asked "Ethan what is wrong." He says "Olivia is not my friend anymore." She said why not? He says "because she told me that she was going to marry Tanner and that he would be her husband and she would not let him play with me anymore but Tanner was my friend first." As Joy is telling me this I look over and Tanner is standing up against the tree (Olivia had put him there) and she told him he needed to stay there and she went off and played. Oh it starts. Joy and I died laughing. It was sooo funny.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved that stage of children arranging their own marriages. lol

Unknown said...

By the way it's great to see you blogging again. Now I need to play catch up on my own.

Megan B ♥ said...

I must know... did he stay there long? ;)

AubreAnn said...

oh crap, that girl has them boys wrapped around her little finger!