Sunday, June 8, 2008

We call him a really good sport


On Memorial Day we had a work party. It was a luau theme. They put on a really good party. It was the perfect day for a party. It was a little cloudy and had a nice gentle wind. They did a carnival for the kids and then we had great food (as always). There is a lady that works with Mike and her daughter is taking hula dancing so she asked the class to come share some of their dances. They were all so cute and it was quite a treat. They then asked for some audience participation. They almost had enough people but needed 1 or 2 more. My wonderful, good sport of a husband was asked if he would help them out and he smiled and said sure. I don't think he knew what he had just committed too. He had to put on the grass skirt, the coconuts and the lei (I think that is how you spell it). Then it was time to learn how to dance. He did a really good job. I think I took about a 100 pictures because for some reason I just couldn't stop taking them. I noticed there were quite a lot of other people taking them of Mike and telling him that they would be in the break room the next day. Here is a picture so you can see how fun this really was.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oo la la!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, he really is a great sport! I have closed my eyes and tried in vain to imagine Justin participating and it just isn't working!!!

Mandee said...

Ha Ha Ha! I can't stop laughing! That is the greatest picture. Mike is awesome!

Unknown said...

lol that's hilarious. Looking goooood Mike!!